In the mean time. I have a tag *hint hint* by Hyperlinkzer.
All I have to do is list ten random facts about myself, then tag some other people.
1. I LOVE High Fantasy stories, novels, and other tales.
2. I am a published author. Well, self-published. I have a book on kindle for sale. But... I'm not really meaning to market it. I have my reasons. But I wanted to tell ya anyway.
3. I go arrowhead hunting with my mom's cousins. My brother has found two, and I've found a good bit of indian flint, and a couple Indian scrapers (to scrape deer hides, etc.), but never any arrowheads, sadly.
4. I have done NaNoWriMo 2012, and am in the middle of Camp NaNoWriMo's first month (April).
5. The print edition of my book comes out in about two weeks.
6. My dream house would be to live in a castle made to look like a giant mushroom (oh yeah! And with a moat and drawbridge, and with whole rooms devoted to Redwall and Middle Earth and Narnia.)
7. I thirst for... I don't know, words, I suppose.
8. A Fact: I'm not quite 5'. *Sniffle*
9. A Fact: The moon is blue with purple polka dots. (Wait, the facts have to be about me?)
10. A Fact: I've ran out of facts.
Anyway, here's the next part of the title.
I'm making my own language. I've got about 200 or more words. And YES, it's consistent. It's actually quite fun. Not making up new words (though that is enjoyable at times), but actually creating the grammar. I've used bits of Finnish grammar, bits of a remote, unused native Australian language, and possibly more, but I forget most of them now.
So. If you haven't figured out what the title was, it's... DUN DUN DUN!!!
A Tag, And A Language.
Random Fact: I love Redwall. There. Does that make up for number 9?