Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11th - The Day The Internet Revolts?

Today, February 11th, is the day the internet rises up and revolts.

If you haven't heard about it by now though, I guess the revolt didn't quite work.


Today is the day we - the internet - fight back.  Virtual protests rise up from all around the blogosphere and elsewhere.  Will the NSA hear us and comply with our demands against Mass Surveillance?

They better.

But we'll see.

(I figured I better post this for my duties to America - and finding something to post.)

Robert

2 comments:

  1. I only just heard about it today, and only because it showed up in a little "ad" bubble on Wookiepedia. Lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this?

    -Jason L.

    ReplyDelete

Have a question? Comment? Ramble? I love to hear it all!